Dear colleagues,

As I mentioned briefly at our last meeting in Copenhagen, the Regional Internet Registries, ICANN and the Internet Society have arranged three lunch-time informational sessions during next week's WTDC-14. 

The three sessions will take place on Wednesday 2 April (Internet Society), Thursday 3 April (RIRs) and Sunday 6 April (ICANN). Each of the sessions will focus on the activities of these organizations, particularly in relation to development and capacity building.

There will also be a free buffet lunch served at each event.

The sessions will take place in the Novotel Hotel attached to the World Trade Centre (1st Floor Business Centre) and will start around 12:45 (except for Wednesday's session, which will start at 13:00).

I would like to invite any CEPT delegates in Dubai to attend these lunch sessions, and to pass on that invitation to any colleagues from other administrations, particularly those with a strong interest in Internet development issues.

More information on the three sessions is available n the attached PDF file, and please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments at [email protected].