In order to install external plugins in SEAMCAT, follow the steps below:
- Download the relelvant plugin(s) to your computer (file with extension ".jar") from the table below.
- In SEAMCAT, click on Library / Install Jar (alternatively, press Ctrl+Shift+J).
- A new window will appear. Click on the blue "+" button at the top left corner of the window.
- Select the ".jar" file downloaded in step 1 above.
- Click "Open".
- To install more than one plugin, repeat steps 3 to 5 as many times as needed to install all of them.
- Click "OK". The window will close and the plugin(s) will be available in the Library.
Updated: 24 November 2023, 10:35